Bill.com is our payment partner that we use for paying our hosts. With Bill.com you can chose to be paid via check or via direct deposit. Bill.com is free for you to sign up. Here is how you do it:
1. On the first of the month after you receive your first booking you will receive an invite to join Bill.com in your account email. If you don't receive it, check your spam folder. The subject line will be: "Get paid faster by Sniffspot!" Here is what the email looks like:
2. Click the link in the email to start setting up your account. You'll land on a page similar to the one below. Simply create your account and click "Sign up".
3. Select the option that best describes you. Most of our hosts would be best categorized as "Independent Contractors"
4. Once you select this option, Bill.com will ask you for some more information about you. Assuming you selected Independent contractor, make sure that you indicate that your Business Type is Individual and Tax ID Type is Social Security Number. If you are a business, enter your business information. This information is required by regulations. Click Continue.
5. On the final page, you will enter your bank account information. Then you're all set!