Cities were not built for dogs. Dogs evolved in an open world without fences and roads where enrichment was constant and quiet, relaxation was also possible. In today's world both of these things are at a premium. But there is a movement to provide for dogs the same kinds of experiences that they evolved for.
The topics covered in this enrichment blog section include socialization, nosework, dog sports and more.
Our blog is dedicated to relevant, high quality articles with modern advice aligned with recognized dog experts. We only advocate force free training methods and will never advocate for aversive methods.
Check out our latest posts on dog enrichment:
- Comprehensive Guide to Enrichment Activities for Dogs
- Best Toys for Herding Dogs
- The Best Dog Enrichment Toys
- Skijoring: A Guide to Skijoring with Dogs
- The Pocket Guide to Flyball for Dogs
- Bikejoring: What Is It & How To Get Started
- Introduction to Lure Coursing
- Variety Is The Spice Of Life: Canine Exercise Recommendations From The Latest Research
- 9 Unusual Enrichment Ideas For Reactive Dogs
- Five Ways Truffle Hunting Helps Reactive Dogs And Their Owners