Cities were not built for dogs. Dogs evolved in an open world without fences and roads where enrichment was constant and quiet, relaxation was also possible. In today's world both of these things are at a premium. But there is a movement to provide for dogs the same kinds of experiences that they evolved for.
The topics covered in this enrichment blog section include socialization, nosework, dog sports and more.
Our blog is dedicated to relevant, high quality articles with modern advice aligned with recognized dog experts. We only advocate force free training methods and will never advocate for aversive methods.
Check out our latest posts on dog enrichment:
- The Best Dog Friendly National Parks in the United States
- The Best Dog Friendly Hotel Chains in the United States
- The Best Dog Friendly Hiking Trails in the United States
- The Best Dog Toys for Aggressive Chewers
- Best Dog Frisbee Discs for Playing Fetch
- The Pocket Guide to Flyball for Dogs
- What is Dog Sledding and How to Do It
- The Best Mental Exercises for Dogs
- Best Ways to Exercise Your Dog
- Dog Exercise Calculator: How Much Exercise Does Your Dog Need?