Sniffspot is a unique community
In a “me first” world, we put dogs first. We love dogs, we have dogs, we try to give dogs as much overflowing joy as they give us. We believe that dogs have inherent worth, and we care deeply about their well-being. As long as we share a place on Earth, we believe dogs have an inherent right to live a fulfilling, joyful and rewarding life.
We believe a more dog-friendly world is a better world. Dogs evolved and were bred in a world where they could run free in fields and forests. Modern society doesn’t carve spaces out for our canine companions and, as a result, dogs in the modern world are having all kinds of problems, like obesity, reactivity, and anxiety. We are coming together to provide safe spaces that allow dogs to let their instincts rise back to the top, to go wild and free, and to just be dogs again. Healing is a beautiful thing to witness.
Read more here about our community and the joy that it brings.
Check out our latest Sniffspot community posts:
- Meet the Sniffspot Host Who Wants Every Owner to be Able to Fulfill Their Dogs
- How Gouri uses Sniffspot to build connection with her rescue
- How Nicci is using Sniffspot as a mountain replacement for her two active rescues
- How Laurie and Tucker are using Sniffspot to live their best life
- After being rescued from abuse, this resilient rescue uses Sniffspot for mental stimulation
- How Sniffspot provided peace after an off-leash dog attack
- How Sniffspot opened up a foster dog’s new world
- How Sniffspot helped a nervous rescue work through his fears — and change his family’s life
- Support for displaced dogs
- The State of Public Dog Parks Across The United States